Preparing for ease
is preferable to have your computer in a quiet
place. If not, use a headphone.
- Choose a time when you will not be disturbed.
lighting is preferable.
am in the morning is the ideal time.
- Otherwise, two hours before or after a
meal is suitable too.
should not be too physically tired, like after aerobic
posture and handy items
- The perfect posture is when the spine
absolutely erect and the body forms
triangle with a wide base. This is called
LOTUS POSE in Yoga.
the lotus pose is neither easy to get into nor comfortable for a beginner.
Hence, we recommend a simple sitting posture.
The simple sitting posture
a straight-back chair.
- Since you are going to use a computer, we recommend, the posture given
spine should be "arrow straight"
- Pull your shoulders back slightly.
- Cross you feet on the floor at the ankles.
- Keep your palms facing upwards across your lap, right palm facing
upwards above the left.
plugs are useful due to following.
- Shuts out noises from the outside.
- Your verbal mantra chants gets amplified within your head.
can use cotton-wool instead.
program is conceived to help you understand, appreciate
and have an experience of the great tradition of Yoga and meditation
of ancient India…..in the comfort of your home or office.
program is completely secular, the mantra used is the sound that has now been
proven by medical science to have tremendous effect on the individual.
The material in this site can give you
insights into the philosophy behind the traditions of Yoga.
time you start the program, have no particular expectations. For example,
don’t start it with the objective of overcoming your headache, or your
anger, or your frustration. Keep your mind open.
no third party involved in this. The only GURU is within you.
belief in your inner potential. Listen to the audio with good concentration. Remember, you
are doing this for yourself.
Make it happen.